Mounts Botanical Garden Celebrates December with Fun, Festive & Furry Events
"While the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic may have limited indoor events this holiday season, al fresco activities in Palm Beach County's oldest and largest botanical garden are still available for socially-distant mask-wearers of all ages," says Mounts Curator-Director Rochelle Wolberg, including:
This is a great opportunity to become a Family & Friends Member of Mounts Botanical Garden, or to Give the Gift of a $75 annual membership to a loved one, while receiving two Garden Admission gift tickets to share. Each F&F membership (for two adults and up to two additional children or grandchildren)
FAMILY & FRIENDS WEEKEND
+ Saturday, December 12, 9 am to 3 pm (last entry at 2 pm)
• The interactive Cutting Corners: A Stickwork Exhibition will be decorated with fresh, live holiday evergreens, garlands, and Poinsettias to provide a festive backdrop for family and friends holiday photos.
• The "weather forecast" anticipates "SoFlo Snow" bubbles every hour between 10 am and 2 pm.
• Treats and beverages available for purchase.
• Shop for treasures at the Mounts Gift Shop Tent
• Shop for cactus and succulents at the Mounts Nursery Tent and check out the plant sale in the Mounts Nursery.
Admission: $12 (general), $5 (children 5-12), and FREE for Mounts Botanical members.
+ Sunday, December 13, 9 am to 3 pm (last entry at 2 pm)
• Dogs' Day in the Garden for families and their canine fur-babies.
• Visitors should bring their own water and treats for the puppies.
• All dogs must be on a traditional lease (no retractable leashes permitted).
• For all the Dogs' Day rules, please visit https://www.mounts.org/
• Use the festively decorated Stickwork exhibition as a backdrop for holiday photos with your favorite pooch.
Admission: $10 (general); $5 (children 5-12), and FREE for Mounts Botanical members
Available for Interview:
Rochelle Wolberg, Curator-Director
Mounts Botanical Garden