News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Your House May Be High on the Buyer Wish List This Holiday Season
By: Rick Giese RE/MAX First
Here are seven great reasons not to wait to sell your house this holiday season:
1. Buyers are active now. Mortgage rates are historically low, providing motivation for those who are ready to get more for their money over the life of their home loan.
2. Purchasers who look for homes during the holidays are serious ones, and they're ready to buy.
3. You can restrict the showings in your house to days and times that are most convenient for you, or even select virtual options. You'll remain in control, especially in today's sellers' market.
4. Homes decorated for the holidays appeal to many buyers.
5. Today, there's minimal competition for you as a seller. There just aren't enough houses on the market to satisfy buyer demand, meaning sellers are in the driver's seat. Over the past year, inventory has declined to record lows, making it the opportune time to sell your house
6. The desire to own a home doesn't stop during the holidays. Buyers who have been searching throughout the fall and have been running into more and more bidding wars are still on the lookout. Your home may be the answer.
7. This season is the sweet spot for sellers, and the number of listings will increase after the holidays. In many parts of the country, more new construction will also be available for sale in 2021, which will lessen the demand for your house next year.
More than ever, this may be the year it makes the most sense to put your house on the market during the holiday season. Let's connect today to determine if selling now is your best move, http://www.MacombCountyLifeStyles.com
If you have any questions for me about what's going on in the local market or real estate in general, don't hesitate to reach out via phone or email Rick Giese associate broker at RE/MAX First 586.242.3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Rick Giese RE/MAX First