How can I contact Google to Restore my Account?
Know how you will recover/restore your account by connecting with Google.
Do you need to restore your Google account that you have deleted recently? Google users are allowed to restore an account that they might have stopped using for a long time or deleted up to a certain time period until recovery is possible. Or Google also offers assistance from tech support to the user regarding the restoration of their account when they are unable to do it by themselves. More precise details about the process of contacting customer service to recover a Google account are explained below.
How You can Contact Google for Restoring the Account?
1. Dial the customer care number of Google for connecting with the support team regarding help for restoring your account.
2. Contact Google support via an online chat box that is accessible through the official website and get help from a live person related to restoring your account that is deleted by mistake.
3. Send an email to the registered email ID of Google through which they provide assistance to the users who are looking forward to restoring a deleted account.
Know the Process to Recover your Google Account?
1. Visit the official website of Google and enter your registered user ID in the assigned field.
2. Then press the next button and enter any old password of the same account your remember.
3. Or you have to select the try another way tab if do not remember your old password.
4. After that, Google will ask permission to send a code to your registered mobile.
5. Then you have to select either Call or SMS option to receive that code from Google.
6. After receiving the code you have to submit the same on the account recovery tab.
7. Then your account gets verified and you will be transferred to the password reset page.
8. At last, you need to reset a new password for restoring your Google account.
Therefore, you need to perform Google account recovery https://sites.google.com/
Page Updated Last on: Dec 19, 2020