Turkish Airlines date change Policy
There could be any reason for changing the date of the Turkish Airlines flight. If after the confirmation of the flight, there is any change in your travel plan, you can easily modify your itinerary. The date change option is available online on the official website of the airline. To change the flight date, you must know about the flight change policy of Turkish Airlines.
Date change policy Turkish Airlines
For changing the flight date on your itinerary, i.e. postponing the flight, you need to know the terms of the policy. The policy of date change in Turkish Airlines has the following terms:
• To change the date on the Turkish Airlines flight, the booking must be domestic.
• Any changes to the airline must be done before the departure of the flight.
• The changes in international flights are not allowed. If you want to change, you need to cancel and rebook.
• If you change the date 1-12 hours before the departure, 30% of the fare amount is charged as the fees.
• If 12 hours or more are left for departure, 10% of the fare charges are charged as the date change fee.
• To calculate the charges of the date change, the airline follows the fare rules.
For any further details on date change or other policies of the airline, contact Turkish Airlines reservations. The details on contact are easily available on the website owned by Turkish Airlines. To reach customer support, you can use any of the contact options among call, email or live chat.