IntegraCare provides Thanksgiving meals for team members' families
Total of 352 dinners, 2,130 servings of turkey, pumpkin pie delivered
In recognition of the team's dedication, diligence and hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, IntegraCare delivered 352 dinners – with servings for as many as 2,130 people – to employees for Thanksgiving dinner.
"This has been a difficult year for everyone and we've all faced challenges because of the coronavirus' impact on everyday life," said Butch Cassiday, IntegraCare's LifeStyles and LifeStories Director. "Our team members have shown up to work and have put the health and safety of our residents at the forefront each day and they've met each challenge."
"This year, with COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions, we all can't be together, so IntegraCare has provided dinners for our employees to share in their homes with their loved ones."
IntegraCare provided dinners to team members at:
· The Woods at Cedar Run in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania (63 dinners, 378 servings).
· Newhaven Court at Lindwood in Greensburg, Pennsylvania (59 dinners, 354 servings).
· Newhaven Court at Clearview in Butler, Pennsylvania (52 dinners, 312 servings).
· Hunters Woods at Trails Edge in Reston, Virginia (48 dinners, 288 servings).
· Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield, Pennsylvania (27 dinners, 162 servings).
· Candle Light Cove in Easton, Maryland (27 dinners, 162 servings).
· Magnolias of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania (26 dinners, 156 servings).
· Colonial Courtyard of Tyrone, Pennsylvania (25 dinners, 150 servings).
· Pines of Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania (13 dinners, 78 servings).
· Magnolias of Lancaster, Pennsylvania (12 dinners, 72 servings).
"Each team member's family will receive enough food to serve six people," Cassiday said. "There are traditional favorites such as turkey, stuffing, gravy, green beens, dinner rolls and pumpkin pie. It truly is a testament to the incredible job done by the IntegraCare Food Service Team -- ordering, storing, prepping, cooking, portioning and organizing all of these meals."
Butch Cassiday, LifeStyle/LifeStories Director