News By Tag
News By Place
Olympus International: Stock Market ended up higher after positivity over fight against Covid19
Major Indices has set for a solid positive start this week after pragmatic reports of Coronavirus vaccine has brought optimism in the market.
According to the report that a vaccine will be delivered to the people in the US this coming December.
The Dow Jones outperformed leading today's session with more than 300 points or above 1%. S&P 500 also advances with less than 1%, while Nasdaq rose about 0.22%.
Treasuries, together with Dollar and crude ended up higher, while Gold slumped.
More of the movements in Stock Market this Monday, below;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average surge about 328.38 points or 1.12% higher to 29,591.86.
- Nasdaq Composite climbed up around 25.66 points or 0.22% higher to 11,880.63.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index gained about 0.2%.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index jumps about 0.3%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note rose a bit to 0.849%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond is up about to 1.551%.
- Germany's 10-year yield appreciates less than one basis point to -0.58%.
- Britain's 10-year yield is up by two basis points to 0.318%.
- US Dollar Currency Index has a slight change higher to 92.505 per dollar.
- The Japanese yen dropped quite a few around 0.6% to 104.50 per dollar.
- The euro is down about 0.2% to $1.1839.
- Gold depreciated around 33.92 points or is 1.85% lower to $1,837.23 an ounce.
- Silver declined less than 1 point or has decreased around 2.49% to $23.58 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude advanced less than 1 point or is 1.51% higher to $43.06 per barrel.
- Brent crude has a slight increase to $45.84 per barrel.
Browse more of up-to-date Financial related news and advisories at our website Olympus International Limited - https://olympusintltd.com/
Olympus International Limited