How to change your Gmail password
Do you want to change your Gmail password? Or do you want to reset or recover your forgotten password? In general, regularly changing your Gmail password and recovering your Google account will improve security effectively.
Social platforms and online accounts like Instagram, Facebook, educational and banking platforms will always depend on the same email that you are using personally. Therefore, it must be done more safely. You can use Gmail account recovery number to recover Gmail password. Then you can check the official procedures to change your Gmail password or Change Google password. Gmail error 707 is one of the serious problems faced by Google account user.
Simple procedure to change Gmail password:
· At the beginning, in the browser, visit myaccount google com
· Then, you must log into the Google account where you must change the password if you have not done so already.
· Choose the security option in the upper right corner
· Select Settings from the drop-down menu or found on the left side of the page.
· Scroll down to the "Sign in to Google" section and click on "Password".
· Before creating the new password, you must enter the current password.
· Then create a strong password as a new password and keep it confidential
· Choose the "Change Password" option after entering your new password twice.
· Then the account will be automatically closed and you will need to login again with the new password.