Construction Equipment Market will Reach a Valuation of US$ 180 Bn by 2030 end: Fact.MR
Leading construction equipment manufacturers are focusing on technological progression to improve efficiency and boost sales.
"Increased regulatory norms and changes in customer behavior are encouraging manufacturers to make a rapid transition to electromobility. Moreover, growing consumer awareness and the rising prominence of next-gen technologies are projected to fuel industry focus toward the electrification of construction equipment," says a Fact.MR analyst.
• By ownership, rental operators are gaining traction among other categories primarily due to the increasing cost of purchasing equipment.
• The construction end-use segment will grow a substantial CAGR of 5% over the assessment period.
• Excavator equipment will be witnessing higher sales in contrast to cranes over the forecast period.
• South Asia and East Asia to gain market share of over 45% due to increasing infrastructure activities, together with increasing agricultural activities.
Read Report- https://www.factmr.com/
• Government efforts to build roads, railways, dams, and highways for developing smart cities will drive sales of construction equipment in the upcoming years.
• Growing infrastructural development projects by governments in both developing and developed nations will boost the demand for construction equipment.
• Increasing the placement of smart construction machines with sensor and IoT technologies for enhanced operational efficiency will augment the market growth.
Construction Equipment Market - Constraints
• The expensive nature of construction equipment can restrict sales during the forecast period.
• High maintenance and repair expenses of the equipment will act as a restraint in the market.
Anticipated Market Impact by COVID-19 Outbreak
With restrictions imposed on construction activities, absence of labor, and unstable demand for construction equipment, the COVID-19 adversely affected construction equipment manufacturers.
However, Fact.MR in its latest study estimates that while the market will remain stagnant by 2020 end, the market will regain its original growth trajectory slowly once the crisis status quo is contained.
Construction Equipment Market - Competition Landscape
Key players identified in the global construction equipment market are CNH Industrial N.V., Caterpillar Inc., Volvo Construction Equipment, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd, and Komatsu Limited. Players are focusing on increasing their product lines and market footprints to gain a competitive advantage.
PR Source- https://www.factmr.com/