My Google Account not Working on Macbook
If you see some issues with your Google account while using it on Macbook, you should not worry about it. You can fix the problem and can use your Google account without any hassle. Moreover, if you don't know what you should do to resolve the problem, you can go through this post and get all information to fix Google not working.
Follow the Steps to Fix When Google Not Working
• First of all, you are required to quit the Mail app.
• Then you have to go to the Applications, then, Utilities or Spotlight Keychain.
• Next, you have to search for 'Google.com'.
• Further, you need to find your account in which you need help to access and delete Keychains.
• In this way, you should redirect to google account
• There you should sign in with your account and click the Security option.
• After that, go to the 'Third-party apps with account access' section and select the 'Manage third-party access' option.
• Also, select the macOS and sign out your Google account.
• Moreover, you should open the System Preferences option, choose the Internet accounts and then, re-authenticate your account
• Now you should open the Mail and try again to send messages.
This is how you will be able to get rid of the Google not working issue without much of a stretch. Besides if you still face the problem, you can connect the technical support team which is available to assist you round the clock. You can get help from the tech experts over a phone call anytime from anywhere.