News By Tag
News By Place
Olympus International: Major Indices dropped after Covid19 cases surged and new lock-down measures
After record setting session from Monday's market, the Dow and S&P 500 both declined after shares from Big Pharmacy companies are under a strain.
The Dow declined almost 0.60% while S&P 500 is short by less than 0.50%. Nasdaq rallied but ended up losing about 0.21%.
Treasuries and Gold are also down in today's session while crude are all up.
Meanwhile, here are the rest of the movements in Stock Market this Tuesday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped about 167.22 points or is down by 0.56% to 29,783.22.
- Nasdaq Composite declined around 24.79 points or 0.21% to 11,899.34.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index is up by 0.2%.
- The MSCI Emerging Market Index is down around 0.1%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note is down by 3 basis points to 0.869%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond also fell short to 1.623%.
- Britain's 10-year yield is down by two basis points to 0.32%.
- Germany's 10-year yield dropped about two basis points to -0.56%.
- Gold declined around 7.36 points or is 0.39% lower to $1,882.07an ounce.
- Silver fell around 0.26 points or 1.06% down to $24.50 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude rose with 0.22% gain to $41.43 per barrel.
- Brent crude is up with a few points to $43.78 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index has no to little change to 92.438 per dollar.
- The Japanese yen climbed up about 0.4% to 104.2 per dollar.
- The euro rose around 0.1% to $1.1864.
- The British pound rose quite a few with 0.4% increased to $1.3251.
For more financial news and advisories do visit us at Olympus International Limited. You may also check what services we can offer by browsing at our website https://olympusintltd.com/
Olympus International Limited
Page Updated Last on: Nov 27, 2020