SecureBridge 9.4 Supports the SMTP/SMTPS Protocols
Devart announced an update for SecureBridge. The new version now supports the SMTP and SMTPS protocols for electronic mail transmission.
The new version includes the following enhancements:
• TScSMTPClient was added to SecureBridge to support the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) and Simple Mail Transfer Protocol Secure (SMTPS).
• Support for Lazarus 2.0.10 and FPC 3.2.0.
Also, the vendor added new methods and events to the TScFTPClient component:
• the BeforeConnect, AfterConnect, BeforeDisconnect, and AfterDisconnect events;
• the OnSendCommand and OnReadReply events for logging incoming and outgoing data;
• the CEncoding and UseUTF8 properties for setting the encoding.
To learn more about the recent release, please visit
SecureBridge protects any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL protocols and Cryptographic Message Syntax that provide authentication for client and server, strong data encryption, and data integrity verification. Its components can be used in conjunction with data access components to prevent data interception or modification in an untrusted network.
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com/