Delicious Twists on Old Thanksgiving Favorites
By: Temple Display
• 1 (8.5-ounce) package JIFFY Corn Muffin Mix
• 1 (14.75-ounce)
• 1 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/2 cup plain yogurt*
• 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
• 2 large eggs
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a 12-inch oven-proof skillet or coat with nonstick spray.
• In a large bowl, combine JIFFY Corn Muffin Mix, cream style corn, corn kernels, sour cream, yogurt, butter, eggs, sugar and salt.
• Spread corn mixture into the prepared skillet. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and set, about 20-25 minutes.
• Serve immediately.
Brought to you by: https://damndelicious.net/
Temple Display is YOUR source for Commercial Holiday Decor. This year take your Holiday Decor project to the next level with AMAZING decorations. From creation, to installation, even storage we do it all. Click here to explore all of the services we offer. Create the perfect holiday atmosphere with the right type of lighting. We have a large variety of lighting from incandescent to LEDs, even Animated lighting synced to music on our showstopping Animated Christmas Trees! There's still time to choose the ultimate Commercial Holiday Lighting scheme for Christmas 2020. Learn more: https://www.templedisplay.com/