News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Private Placement Markets to Open a Bail Bond Subsidiary in January of 2020
Steve Muehler, Founder and President of Private Placement Markets, announced that the Firm has reached an agreement with a National Bail Bond Surety Company to Open a Bail Bond Subsidiary of Private Placement Markets.
By: Private Placement Markets & Steve Muehler
The information release from Private Placement Markets did not include the name of the new Bail Bonds Firm or the services it will provide, but that a new website is currently being designed and is slated to be published for public view early in January of 2021.
Private Placement Markets anticipates the first loan closings to start in the First Quarter of 2021.
To learn more about the Private Placement Portfolio of Companies, visit:
· Private Placement Markets Securities: https://www.PPMSecurities.com
· Private Placement Debt Markets: https://www.PPMDebt.com
· Private Placement Equity Markets: https://www.PPMEquity.com
· Private Placement Markets – Real Estate Loans: https://www.PPMLoans.com
· EquityLock Residential:
· EquityLock Commercial: https://www.EquityLockCommercial.com
Additional Online Resources:
About Mr. Steve Muehler, Founder & Senior Managing Member:
Personal Site: http://www.SteveMuehler.com
Personal Site: www.StevenMuehler.com
All trademarks and service marks are the property of the respective parties.
NEWS SOURCE: Private Placement Markets, LLC (a Delaware Limited Liability Company) & Mr. Steve Muehler
Steve Muehler & Private Placement Markets