Flotilla IoT introduces new features to its Fleet Management System
Following are the new features introduced by Flotilla IoT in 'Dashboard' and 'Monitoring' modules
By: Flotilla IOT
New features have already been implemented on Flotilla IoT's fleet management software (https://flotillaiot.com/
New Features in Dashboard:
• 'Geofence' option is added in the main dashboard display which shows names of all the geo-fences created along with the number of vehicles inside them.
• The 'Staff' option is made clickable, and the user can view the details about the driver, including the vehicle ID and Name.
• The top ten vehicles with most engine hours and mileage are displayed in the descending order on the main dashboard display.
New Features in Monitoring:
• The maximized zoom feature is added in the live monitoring so that the user can view the exact positioning of the vehicle on the map more accurately.
• The feature of copying the coordinates of a vehicle's location is added, and the user can copy by clicking on the option next to coordinates.