News By Tag
News By Location
Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy and Refund Guide
Get details on Cathay Pacific Airlines cancellation and refund policy
If your flight is booked with Cathay Pacific Airlines and you want to cancel the booking, you can easily do so. After cancellation, you can also claim a refund. Cancellation and refund are made in accordance with the policies defined by Cathay Pacific Airlines. For more details on Cathay Pacific's cancellation and refund policy, you can refer to the article explained below.
Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy
When you want to cancel your reservation, you must follow the important terms of Cathay Pacific's cancellation policy, as mentioned below:
• Cancellation is allowed online or through the reservation center.
• You can use the Manage booking option on the website for cancellation.
• Flight canceled within 24 hours after booking is not responsible for any cancellation fee, but after that, a certain amount is charged as cancellation fee.
• Cancellation charges may vary depending on the type of flight, the distance of the trip, etc.
• Cancellation is only allowed for confirmed reservations.
Cathay Pacific Refund Policy
After canceling your ticket, you can claim a refund. For refund, you must follow the airline's refund policy. For details about the same, you can refer to the points mentioned below:
• You can only claim a refund for online reservations.
• To claim the refund amount, you must complete an online form.
• The refund will be processed in the original form of payment.
• The refund will be initiated in the same mode through which payment is made
• After deducting the cancellation fees, the remaining amount will be transferred to you. The time necessary for the refund depends on the modality of the amount paid.
For more details on Cathay Pacific's cancellation policy, you can contact support. The airline representatives will help you with all problems and inquiries.