Image Guided Surgery Devices Market to Hit US$ 4.9 Bn by 2025, Finds Fact.MR
Image guided surgery device manufacturers are invested in treatment efforts for neurological and spinal injuries, for superior outcomes in minimally invasive procedures.
"Image guided surgery devices not only bolster accuracy during surgical procedures, they also simplify the surgery, cut down procedure time, and significantly reduce the visibility of surgical scars. All of these factors will positively influence the market during the assessment period," says the Fact.MR analyst.
Image Guided Surgery Devices Market – Important Takeaways
· Multi-port devices are gaining major traction, supported by major applications in image guided hysterectomy procedures.
· Urology surgical applications account for significant market share with growing incidences of urinary blockage and cancer cases.
· Asia Pacific is a fast-growing market for image guided surgery, with Japan playing a major role with extensive automation in healthcare systems.
Read Report- https://www.factmr.com/
Image Guided Surgery Devices Market – Driving Factors
· Growing adoption of image guided surgery devices for kidney, bladder, and prostate cancer is a major contributor to market growth.
· The growing application of robotics in medical trauma supports overall adoption rates.
Image Guided Surgery Devices Market – Leading Constraints
• High costs and low adoption of image guided surgery devices, particularly in Latin America and Middle East and Africa limit market growth.
• Shortage of adequately trained healthcare professionals in handling image guided surgeries is a challenge for market players.
Anticipated Market Impact by Coronavirus Outbreak
The image guided surgery devices market has been adversely affected in the short term owing to the coronavirus outbreak. The industry is facing challenges in terms of sourcing essential components for the production of image guided surgery devices owing to moderate disruptions in supply chains. Further, lockdown and social distancing regulations associated with the postponing of elective medical procedures is hurting short term demand for image guided surgery devices for varied non-urgent ailments. Recovery of the market is likely to be strong with the continued interest in minimally invasive surgeries.
Some of the leading manufacturers in the global image guided surgery device market include but are not limited to Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, and Medtronic.
PR Source- https://www.factmr.com/