News By Tag
News By Location
How do I recover my Old Hotmail account?
How to recover the old Hotmail account by security questions?
• First, you should open the web browser and navigate to the Hotmail account login section.
• Here, you are required to enter your Hotmail account email address or associated phone number.
• Click the Next option and select the Forgot Password option which will launch the account recovery process.
• As a part of the old Hotmail account recovery process, select security questions as a method to reset your password.
• Now, you will obtain a list of the security questions linked to your Hotmail account. You should provide precise answers to prove the identity.
• Once your identity is confirmed, you can create an all-new password for your old Hotmail account.
• In the end, complete the password reset process by entering the new password twice.
How to recover the old Hotmail account by phone or email ID?
• First, go to the Hotmail account login page and enter the username of your account. Choose the Forgot Password option to begin the recovery process.
• From the available options, select the recovery phone number or email ID and obtain a password reset code on them.
• Enter that code in the required field to confirm your identity and get the password change option.
• Now, you can enter the new password to reset your old Hotmail account password.
Get in touch with the Hotmail customer service to gain the additional detail to recover old Hotmail account.
You can further dial our Hotmail helpline number to resolve your Hotmail account related issues and errors. Anyone can also visit our website for more information: