Dan Ansel Joins Editorial Advisory Board of iAdvanceSeniorCare
By: Plain-English Health Care
I'm very pleased to announce that Daniel E. Ansel has joined this elite group. Dan is founder and president of Active Daily Living, a population health platform that provides interactive tools, personalized content, resources, and advice for seniors, caregivers, and people with functional limitations.
The other members of the IASC Editorial Advisory Board are:
· Dr. Derrick DeWitt, Sr., director/CFO, Maryland Baptist Aged Home
· Alan C. Horowitz, partner, Arnall Golden Gregory
· Leah Klusch, founder and director, The Alliance Training Center
· Mike McClernon, senior placement advisor, Assisted Living Locators
· Cynthia Morton, executive vice president, National Association for the Support of Long Term Care (NASL)
· Alison Teitelbaum, vice president, MCI USA
We are grateful to our Editorial Advisory Board members for sharing their experience and insights, and for helping us deliver insightful content that makes a difference to our readers.
IASC is published by Plain-English Health Care (https://www.plainenglishmedia.com/
Plain-English Health Care