8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021
For the eighth straight year, William Michael Cunningham will deliver the 2021 Texas Economic Forecast Keynote Address on October 29, 2020 before the Texas Association of African American Chambers of Commerce.
The forecast will cover:
- History. In December, 2016. we stated the following: "Under any conceivable scenario, the current situation is very bad, and I mean toxic, for democratic institutions in general and for people of color specifically. Bottom line: our Fully Adjusted Return Forecast** indicates that, over time, things will get much, much worse....." From: Trumpism https://www.linkedin.com/
- Summary of Commentary on Current Economic Conditions. We will discuss the current business climate.
- Advice to Black Firms. Last year, our advice for TAAACC and members was as follows:
- Lock in any growth or client opportunity you can NOW.
- Support Black women business efforts.
- Borrow now before interest rates and borrowing costs go higher. Term: 30 year fixed rate. Source: Credit Union.
Creative Investment Research (CIR) produces high social return investments and research. Founded in 1989, the firm launched creativeinvest.com in November, 1995 (http://www.creativeinvest.com/
For a review of prior TAAACC forecasts, see: https://youtu.be/
WIlliam Michael Cunningham
Page Updated Last on: Oct 26, 2020