Synergy Capital AM: Major Indices and Treasuries rose amidst uncertainty over Stimulus Package
Even without the assurance that the coronavirus aid bill will be sealed to an agreement before the US election two weeks from now, stocks rose.
By: Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is hoping that everything will be clarified with regards to the proposal on the renewed stimulus bill by the end of this day so they can pass it before the November 3, 2020 election day.
Shares from Procter & Gamble and Travelers Companies both rose, while Netflix's share slid 4% after disappointing earnings results this third quarter of the year.
Meanwhile, here's what happen in the Stock Market this Tuesday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average has increased about 113.37 points or 0.40% to 28,308.79.
- Nasdaq Composite rose around 37.61 points or is 0.33% higher to 11,516.49.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index slid shortly about 0.4%.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index has no to little change.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note climbed up by 2 basis points to 0.789%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond has increased by 4 basis points to 1.585%.
- Germany's 10-year yield jumps up by two basis points to -0.606%.
- Italy's 10-year yield strengthened about one basis point to 0.73%.
- Gold has increased about 5.64 points or is 0.30% higher to $1,908.87 an ounce.
- Silver is also up by 0.29 points or is 1.18% to $24.70 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude jumps up after 3-day losing streak with 1.56% increased to $41.70 per barrel.
- Brent crude gained a few points about 1.27% to $43.16 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index has a little short and is 0.37% lower to 93.081 per dollar.
- The Japanese yen has small move at 105.48 per dollar.
- The euro climbed about 0.5% to $1.1825.
- The British pound dropped a bit by 0.1% to $1.2933.
For now you may browse more on Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited https://synergycapitalam.com/
Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited