Clamps Market Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019– 2027

Clamps Market Report Analyses competitive environment such as key players, future trends, growths, challenges and acquisitions in the market.
 
SEATTLE - Oct. 21, 2020 - PRLog -- Global Clamps Market: Restraints

The major restraining factor affecting the Clamps Market growth is product recalls by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) due to improper functioning of clamps. For instance, in May 2018, the Extension line slide clamps from Arrow International Inc. was recalled by the U.S. FDA, as the product sterility was being compromised due to unsealed packaging of clamps. Sterilization is one of the important aspects of surgeries to avoid contamination.

Surgical instruments are integral part of medical devices in surgeries. Clamps are one of the significant instruments in inpatient surgical procedures with serrated jaws and locking handles, used for gripping, holding, joining, supporting, or compressing an organ, vessel, or tissue.

Global Clamps Market: Drivers

The clamps market revenue is expected to increase over the forecast period, owing to increasing number of surgical procedures and rising demand for clamps and other surgical instruments.  According to Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP), in 2014, over 17.2 million hospital visits (ambulatory or inpatient) included invasive, therapeutic surgeries in the U.S. Over half of these visits (57.8 percent) occurred in a hospital-owned ambulatory surgery (AS) setting and the remaining (42.2 percent) were inpatient.

Browse Research Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/ongoing-insight/clamps-market-4058

Global Clamps Market: Regional Analysis

North America is expected to hold dominant position in the clamps market over the forecast period, owing to the presence of major companies in the U.S. such as Stryker Corporation, Aspen Surgical, Microline Surgical, Global Surgical Instruments, Sklar Surgical Instruments, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, and Medline Industries. Moreover, increasing number of surgical procedures, especially in the U.S., is also driving growth of the clamps market.

* The sample copy includes: Report Summary, Table of Contents, Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Report Structure, Methodology.

Request a sample copy of this report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/4058

Asia Pacific clamps market size is expected to witness significant growth, owing to increasing prevalence of cardiovascular surgeries, wherein clamps are a basic requirement. Cardiovascular diseases are one of the most prevalent diseases in China. According to Report on Cardiovascular Diseases in China 2015, around 290 million people in China are suffering from cardiovascular diseases and over 207,881 cardiovascular surgeries were performed in mainland China in 2014.

Global Clamps Market: Competitive Landscape

Key players operating in the global clamps market include Stryker Corporation, Aspen Surgical, Timesco Healthcare Ltd., Mercian Surgical Supply Co Ltd, Hilbro Group, Microline Surgical, Global Surgical Instruments, Sklar Surgical Instruments, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, and Medline Industries.

Buy-Now this research report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/4058

Contact
Mr. Shah
sales@coherentmarketinsights.com
+1-206-701-6702
End
Email:***@coherentmarketinsights.com
Posted By:***@coherentmarketinsights.com Email Verified
Tags:Healthcare
Industry:Health
Location:Seattle - Washington - United States
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Coherent Market Insights News
Trending
Most Viewed
Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share