Electri-Flex Launches New CSA Certified "Heavy-Duty" Flexible Conduit Video
The video features and discusses these Heavy-Duty tests and parameters and they include:
· Tension - Withstands greater tension force.
o Tested to 500 lbs. which is a 66% greater force applied versus standard CSA and UL testing.
· Cold Flexibility - Superior flexibility in cold temperatures.
o Placed in a freezer for 4 hours, 300% longer cold exposure, and then wrapped around a smaller mandrel with a 30-37% tighter bend radius.
· Connector Compatibility - Stronger connector attachment.
o Pulling force of 350 lbs., which is 133% greater force applied versus UL testing.
· Crush - Excellent crush strength.
o Meets the same tough standards as UL, 1,500 – 2,000 lbs. depending on conduit diameter.
Liquatite® products that meet CSA Annex A "Heavy-Duty"
· Type LA is a UL Listed, CSA Certified, general-purpose, flexible steel conduit that offers outstanding protection against wet and oily conditions. Working Temperatures:
· Type ZHLA is a UL Listed, CSA Certified, low fire hazard solution conduit, offering halogen-free, low smoke, and low flame spread properties. Working Temperatures:
· Type CBLA is a UL Listed, CSA Certified, Computer Blue LA, ideally suited for computer rooms and data center installations. Working Temperatures:
· Type CSA is a CSA Certified, general-purpose, flexible steel conduit. It offers a Flame Test Rating FT-4 Flame Retardant and is (UV) Sunlight Resistant. Working Temperatures:
View the CSA "Heavy-Duty"