Integral Transfer Agency now provides EDGAR filing services
By: Excelsior Solutions Corporation
We now provide EDGAR filing services as part of our goal to provide a complete range of support services to our growing client base in the United States and around the world.
EDGAR is the online filing service of the SEC. It's here where investors can get the latest information on companies.
Whether you are a reporting public company, securities law firm, transfer agent, financial printer, or individual reporting to the SEC, we can be your reliable low-cost service partner for all types of SEC compliance filing requirements. AND our rates are highly competitive.
All filing types - ASCII, HTML, XML, XBRL and the new iXBRL (inline XBRL) formats
· Annual and Quarterly Reports (10-K, 10-Q, etc.), including XBRL/iXBRL tagging
· Current event reports (8-K), including Cover Sheet Inline XBRL (iXBRL)
· Beneficial Ownership filings (Form 13D, 13G, Forms 3, 4 and 5)
· Holdings Reports (Form 13-F, NPORT and others)
· Large Trader ID (Form 13H), Transfer Agent (TA-1/2), etc.
· Foreign Issuer filings
· Amendment filings (including revision tagging)
· SEC Correspondence
About the company: Excelsior Solutions Corporation, listed on the OTC Markets (symbol: BRYN) has developed a proprietary technology platform to provide Corporate, Capital and Communication services to businesses globally. The company currently has three operating subsidiaries, Integral Transfer Agency, Integral Transfer Agency USA and Vybe Networks.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by the following words: "anticipate,"