Workation Niseko- Instagram Raffle Draw
The Kutchan Tourism Association (Representative Director: Satoshi Yoshida) will carry out a campaign to experience Niseko in autumn (October) as the second phase of the "Working Niseko" business.
By: Chatrium Niseko Japan
This year, the Kutchan Tourism Association is implementing the "Working Niseko" business intending to reach customers with a wider stay-type travel style as Niseko has promoted stay-type travel regardless of the season. As the first step, we conducted a trial operation of the workplace (shared office) for about one month.
This time, as the second step, we will carry out the "Enjoy Working in Niseko this Autumn!!" campaign on Instagram, where you can experience working in autumn from Niseko.
■ Recruitment period September 18th (Friday) -September 28th (Monday), 2020
■ Winning announcement Scheduled for September 30th (Wednesday) 2020
■ Recruitment details One group for each plan for the October trip to Niseko, Hokkaido We invite a total of 3 groups.
■ Recruitment plan
1. One Niseko Resort Towers accommodation plan (up to 5 people, 2 nights with breakfast + 1 activity + 1-day dinner)
2. Chatrium Niseko Japan (https://www.chatrium.com/
3. Country Resort accommodation plan* (4 nights for up to 4 people + 3 days for kids English camp + 1-day dinner)
* Plan 3 is limited to groups with one or more children aged 3 to 14
* All plans include round-trip transportation from the nearest airport to Niseko I'm on. (Round trip regular ticket + rental car)
■ How to apply
1. Follow our Instagram account (@nisekokutchantravel)
By working while stimulating the five senses in the wilderness of Niseko, Hokkaido, you may be able to come up with new ideas that you cannot think of in your daily life. Also, if you don't have commuting time and have time to refresh yourself, you should be able to make more effective use of your usual work hours. Enter the draw & win some the best of Niseko accommodation deals (https://www.chatrium.com/