Don Barnhart Returns To Las Vegas Stage With Live Comedy Shows
Delirious Comedy Club brings the laughter back to Las Vegas with resident headliner Don Barnhart and friends every Thursday thru Sunday night.
By: Delirious Comedy Club
Spotlighting emerging comedy stars and famous faces seen on HBO, Netflix, Comedy Central and more, the Delirious Comedy Club brings laugh-out-loud standup throughout a 60-minute show. The club's grand reopening weekend showcases the comedy stylings of Don Barnhart, the only Las Vegas headliner with two full-time residencies, Kathleen Dunbar, winner of The Las Vegas Comedy Festival, Brandon James, regularly seen at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles and the Hollywood Improv, and house emcee Guy Fessenden, along with surprise special guests.
An ongoing lineup schedule for the Delirious Comedy Club can be viewed here.
"Barnhart's standup comedy show is a thrill ride of well-written, topical material exploring modern day society in a way that is hysterical, intelligent and thought provoking. Don's ability to keep audiences of all ages howling with laughter and coming back for more is what separates him from the average joke teller."
Here's a clip from Don Barnhart's new special, The Spinal Disintegration of Man on Dry Bar Comedy.
In order to create a comfortable and safer environment for guests, performers, and employees, Downtown Grand has implemented new health safety guidelines and procedures, including:
· Reduced capacity of each show by more than 50% to allow for necessary social distancing inside the showroom. Seating is strictly limited.
· All highly touched surfaces including but not limited to tables, chairs, and more are more regularly sanitized and disinfected after every show.
· All staff members and patrons are required to wear masks except for while eating or drinking.
· The stage and its performers are stationed 25 feet away from audience members.
· All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer.
· A minimum of six feet between groups is required, including while waiting in line
· All customers will be seated by a host who will keep groups to a maximum of six people, providing they are from the same household, and will selectively seat people throughout the club.
· Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk.
· All beverages are served in disposable service ware.
Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino and The Delirious Comedy Club abide by all health advisories given by local authorities to provide a more safe venue. The complete list of health and safety protocols can be viewed here. The Delirious Comedy Show inside Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino performs Thursday – Sunday at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit deliriouscomedyclub.com.
Delirious Comedy Club