How California is working together to a low omissions future
By: Wisdom Events
• CARB is charged with supporting LCFS development from the current statute. What specific CARB policies and actions demonstrate this support?
• What communication resources are companies using to better tell the RNG/Biogas story to the public and legislators?
• How are we positioning RNG/Biogas for not just short term but long-term inclusion in climate strategy?
• What is the role of the CPUC in accelerating RNG development and use in California?
• How is California dealing with a real lack of inter-agency coordination and cooperation?
• Is California on track to meet its carbon neutrality goals?
Paul Relis, Senior Vice President, CR&R Inc. | Chair of Bioenergy Association of California
Alice Stebbins, Executive Director, California Public Utilities Commission
Thomas Lawson, President, California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition
Julia Levin, Executive Director, Bioenergy Association of California
Tim Olson, Senior Policy Advisor, California Energy Commission
Further details are on the website https://www.biogas-