A simple and Quick process to reset my SQLPlus password
SQL*Plus is one the interactive tool with some capabilities of scripting, or known as the command line application which is used by database administrators, developers, and end-users as well
Stick with the methods to reset my SQL*Plus password
These methods to reset the SQL*Plus password are advocate by skilled professionals. To begin it, you need to be more careful.
• To get started, first, start SQL*Plus.
• Give command as C:\> sqlplus /nolog
• Following above, Connect as SYSDBA as SQL> CONNECT SYS AS SYSDBA
• Enter the password:-SYS_
• Next, Give command like SQL > AFTER USER account IDENTIFIED BY password ACCOUNT UNLOCK, where the account is the user account for unlocking and password is "New password".
With the help of command Line tool
• At the beginning of the process, At the command line, first, enter the sqlplus user@database, where user defined is the user ID, and database is the specific database you want to connect to
• Enter the details of current password.
• Once you are connected to the database, make use of the password command to change the database password.
Beside, above all the points on SQL Password Recovery process, if you are looking for further assistance, then you can call directly on their support number to get the immediate feedback or assistance. Aside, you can ask them to share the absolute solution in any available format like pdf, docs, or else you can take help from any developer, or expert.