What is the FTP Password Recovery Process
File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a protocol which is used by many computer users for sharing their files.
Password recovery steps
Follow these steps to recover the FTP password.
• First, open the device and download the FileZilla software.
• After this, launch the FileZilla software on your device.
• In the File Menu section, select the File option and choose the Export option.
• From the dialogue box, select Export Site Manager Entries and click OK button.
• Now, Save the .XML extensions file (FileZilla.xml)
• At this step, you are required to navigate to the documents folder where .XML file is stored.
• Now, you will be able to receive the password of your FTP to complete the recovery process.
Contact the tech support to get any required technical assistance in the FTP password recovery process.