War Is My Business: September 2020
Covering the current state of War Is My Business. It will cover the tasks we have accomplished and those we would like to in the next few months including: social media, publications, and monetization efforts.
This press release covers the 13th month of War Is My Business currently engaging the market. Limited activity due to environmental conditions - shutdowns, fires, etc.
• Reached approximately 5,900-page likes by the end of the month: an increase of 1,050 page likes from last month.
• New office had drywall put up, painted, and we are finishing up carpet. Once carpet has been tacked down the bookshelves and tables will be put up.
• Adopt-a-highway application for a portion along Santiam HWY between Lebanon and Sweet Home, Oregon has been submitted and accepted. Awaiting on permit and signage to be put up.
• The next book, "The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined" by Steven Pinker - is continually being worked on through October based on its sizable length. With this complete, I feel we can begin the first articles in the study of human conflict and their applications for other human endeavors - i.e. business.
• First roadside cleanup won't happen until probably November, based on potentially receiving the permit by the end of October.
Active WIMB Sites
Author, War Is My Business