How to Import Banking to QuickBooks?
Web Connect in QuickBooks:
• Launch the Banking tab and tap the Online Banking option. Choose "Online Banking Center."
• Tap the "Financial Institution"
• Choose the "Send/Receive Transactions"
• Give the credentials provided to use your account online.
• Choose the option to download transactions to QuickBooks. Choose the financial software you are using. If prompted, choose the "Open" tab in your browser to download and import the data to QuickBooks.
Web Connect via Browser:
• Reach the financial institution's website and log in to the account.
• Select the option to download your account statements and choose the QuickBooks or ".QB0" file format. Click the download option, select "Save" if prompted.
• Open the QuickBooks, and then select File and Utilities option.
• Tap "Import" and choose "Web Connect Files."
• Access the downloaded file. Choose it and click "Open." To conclude the import, reconcile your transactions in the Begin Reconciliation window.
• Hit the "Banking or Online Banking" option.
• Pick up the checking account in the "Select Your QuickBooks" account. Tap "Next". If you don't have access to the account, click "New" and select your account.
• Give the bank information to complete the setup.
• Follow the on-screen instructions and download your transactions.
• Reconcile the transactions using the Begin Reconciliation window after transactions have downloaded completely.
Reconciling Downloaded Transactions"
• Tap the "Banking" and "Reconcile" to open the Begin Reconciliation window. Select the account.
• Fill the date of the bank statement to reconcile in the statement field.
• Choose the "Matched" button to remove the transactions. If downloaded items don't tally your transactions, tap each one; choose the manually matching option.
• Tap "Reconcile Now." No need to enter an ending date as you downloaded the transactions from your bank.
If you still have doubt on How to Import Banking to QuickBooks, then you can contact customer support.
Read Also: https://www.assistotalk.com/