Beads Venue Unleashes the Types of Pendants That Are In Fashion
By: Beads Venue
• Wood – It is a new trend in the fashion industry. Wood is being used more and is exceptionally carved by hand using wood beads. There are different sizes and shapes crafted by the artisans that suit any outfit.
• Glass – The most modern style of pendant these days are the glass beads used in pendants. Glass beads are very fragile and should be handled very carefully. Not everyone is comfortable wearing them.
• Stainless Steel – Few pendants formed out of stainless steel last long and are cost-effective. These have different cut out in various styles and shapes. They do not resemble to oxidize material but have intricate designs using stones.
• Gold – These are simple gold pendants. Purely made out of gold, the designs vary from place to place with the size. Your budget also matters in the case of gold, diamond pendants. Stones like emeralds, ruby, etc. are used with gold to make it more beautiful.
• Diamond – Diamonds are a universal favorite of every woman. Gold and platinum are used to craft diamond pendants. The shapes vary from hearts to keys and butterflies, and every pendant crafted is equally in demand and bought by many. They are sometimes combined with stones to make an intrinsic design. The design and requirement of the pendant finalize the budget. Solitaire pendants top the list of diamond pendants.
• Fibers – Fabric is used to make designer pendants. A thread-like or leather is used to make tassel pendants and other designs mixed with the fabrics available. They wear off with time and are not durable. Wear them rare during occasions and flaunt them till they last. Look for the best design in pendant jewelry used with fiber as they can are pricier than the rest.
It is equally important to know all the above types of pendant jewelry so that you can take care of them well. Designer pendants do not use sterling silver. Nowadays, they are not attached to a chain, but with a loop on the top that makes the buyers easy to select their choice of chain.
For more Info, visit: https://www.beadsvenue.com.au/
Page Updated Last on: Sep 30, 2020