By What process can you get a refund from Air India
Air India has always provided a supporting hand to the passengers by providing incredible service during their flight.
They can call on Air India phone number to know more about this. Well, we are here with the policy of refund and the process of applying for it if you are eligible for it. You can go through the policy and the process of refund in Air India.
The process of getting a refund in Air India:
• The passengers can submit a ticket for a refund within one year after the expiry of the validity of the ticket.
• The issued tickets will be valid for refund up to 15 months from the date when it was issued.
• The refund of the ticket will be processed subject to the restriction of the fare of the ticket.
• The refund of the ticket will be processed in the original form of payment. If you have made your ticket payment via cash, you will get a refund via cash.
• The refund of the ticket will not be processed to an alternate card account.
• If the direct debit-bank transfer makes the ticket's payment, then the amount will be credited back in the same bank account that it was debited.
How to get a refund in Air India?
You need to fill in the online request form to get a refund of your flight ticket. You will find the form on the official website of this airline. It can take a minimum of 25 working days if you have made a booking through a credit card.