Synergy Capital AM: Stocks rebound as tech giants recover deleting most of its earlier losses
It looks like tech giants has save the day which pulled up the market a bit higher after the market selloff that had ran yesterday. It even stop the concerns comes over Federal Reserve officials remark about how slow is the economic recovery going.
By: Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited
According to Federal Reserve's Chairman, Jerome Powell, the US economy has a long way to go before it recovers and is still greater support than the usual.
Nasdaq just outperformed in today's session led by Amazon that rose more than 5% up in its shares. Apple and Facebook also contributed after ending both higher in today's trade.
Here are the main movements in the Global Stock Market this Tuesday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 140.48 points or almost 1% to 27,288.18, taking back some of its loss from yesterday's bout.
- Nasdaq Composite bounces back up by 184.84 points or 1.71% higher to 10,963.64.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index strengthened by 0.2%.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index slid quite short around 0.8%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note has no to little change at 0.6642%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond decreased a bit to 1.4071%.
- Germany's 10-year yield strengthened about three basis points to -0.51%.
- Britain's 10-year yield is up by five basis points to 0.203%.
- Gold fell the second time this week. It decreased about 12.18 points or 0.64% to $1,900.58 an ounce.
- Silver is also down by less than one point or 1.65% to $24.35 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude is up by almost 1% to $39.80 per barrel.
- Brent crude rose anew with almost 1% higher to $41.72 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index has little change to 93.98 per dollar.
- The euro declined about 0.5% to $1.1708.
- The Japanese yen fell short around 0.3% to 104.98 per dollar.
For now you may browse more on Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited https://synergycapitalam.com/
Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited