News By Tag
News By Place
Redwood Capital Management Limited: Major Indices, Treasuries and Oil sank as market opens this Week
It seems that the last month of the third quarter will remain rough, after major indices together with treasuries and crude slumped all at the same time in fear that the pandemic is not getting any better.
Investors anxiety over another wave of coronavirus cases has start after reports that UK is about to push another national lockdown to stop the further increase of affected cases in their country.
Here are the main movements in the Global Stock Market this Monday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average dipped big around 509 points or 1.8% lower to 27,147.70.
- Nasdaq Composite is also down about 14.48 points or 0.13% lower to 10,778.80.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index dropped about 3.2%.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index ended 1% lower.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note fell around 3 basis points to 0.6601%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond also slid with 5 basis points to 1.4026%.
- Germany's 10-year yield dropped five basis points to -0.53%.
- Britain's 10-year yield depreciates three basis points to 0.157%.
- Gold weakened around 37.24 points or 1.95% to $1,912.76 an ounce.
- Silver is also down by 2.01 points or it's about 8.12% lower to $24.75 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude fell almost two points or 4.38% lower to $39.31 per barrel.
- Brent crude dipped less than two points or 3.96% to $41.44 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index has no to little change at 93.66 per dollar.
- The euro is down by 0.7% to $1.1763.
- The Japanese yen depreciates about 0.1% to 104.72 per dollar.
For now you may browse more on Redwood Capital Management Limited -https://redwoodcapitalmanagementltd.com/
Redwood Capital Management Limited