Leading Microbiologists to meet at SMi's 10th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference
SMi Reports: Leading microbiologists and industry experts to meet at SMi 10th Anniversary Pharmaceutical Microbiology conference taking place in London in January 2020.
By: SMi Group
Industry case studies will disclose their experiences and strategies to Microbiology. The expert speakers include: Eli Lilly, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, STERIS Corporation, Sanofi, ECOLAB, F Ziel and many more.
Highlights of the event:
• INSIGHT into the complex regulatory landscape and extensive regulator expectations
• EXPLORE the latest advancements in environmental monitoring technology and strategy
• DELVE into contemporary case studies delivered by experts in agile contamination control
• ATTAIN expert tuition in environmental monitoring at the post-conference workshop day
• DISCUSS robust strategies in global pharmaceutical distribution during the COVID-19 pandemic
For those interested in attending, there is an early bird offer with £400 savings for bookings made by 30th September, visit www.pharma-microbiology.com/
There will also be two interactive post-conference workshop day led by prominent expert speakers on Wednesday 20th January 2021, also at the same venue.
Workshop A – 08.30 – 12.30 on 'Risk and criticality-
Grade A Aseptic Processing Environments led by: Gordon Farquharson, Consulting in Quality & Safety Systems, Critical Systems'
Workshop B 13.30 – 17.30 on 'Implementing a Contamination Control Strategy (CCS) and Associated Aseptic-Containment Strategy (ACS) with Case Study of filling an ATMP-viral Vector led by: Mr James L Drinkwater, Head of GMP Compliance, F Ziel GmbH and Dr Holger Kranenburg, Head of Aseptic Processing Technologies, F Ziel GmbH
The full agenda and speaker line-up are available in the download brochure online at www.pharma-microbiology.com/
The event is proudly sponsored by ECOLAB
For sponsorship enquiries contact Alia Malick on +44 (0)20 7827 6164 or amalick@smi-
For media enquiries, contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 20 7827 6162 or email@example.com
SMi 10th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology UK Conference
18 – 19 January 2021