Buena Vida Media Leads Conversation on Diversity and Inclusion
By: Hispanic Star Miami
"Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month this year takes on a more somber note as we reflect on the many lives which have been lost due to Covid-19, many of them Hispanic. We now realize that "diversity and inclusion" are no longer buzzwords but represent the access to positions of influence which directly impact the life or death of people in our communities. Buena Vida Media continues to grapple with difficult conversations and works to create a path for others to effectively contribute their voice," stated Janie Flores, President, Buena Vida Media and host of the award winning "Janie Flores Live" business talk show.
The event will be streamed on the Buena Vida Media Facebook page on Monday, September 21st, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. with Janie Flores moderating, featuring a panel of exceptional leaders who are at the forefront driving the conversation on Diversity and Inclusion:
· Claudia Romo Edelman, Founder, We Are All Human, The Hispanic Star
· Carolina Veira, MBA, Director of Finance, IMC Health Medical Centers, Hispanic Star Miami
· Marisol Capellan, MS, Women's Leadership Executive Coach
· Camille John, Leadership and Motivational Coach
Additional events taking place during Hispanic Heritage Month:
· Election Prep Tuesdays, September 22nd – November 3rd, 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., Buena Vida Media Facebook: Prepare to use your power in the election of 2020
· 3rd Annual Hispanic Heritage Entrepreneur Awards, October 16th, 3:00 p.m., Buena Vida Media Faceboo. Presented in conjunction with LABA (Latin American Business Association)
The Conversation on Diversity and Inclusion is made possible by the partnership with IMC Health Medical Centers, We Are All Human, Hispanic Star Miami, and Buena Vida Media.
About Buena Vida Media: Strategically harnessing the power of media and deploying public relations, digital marketing, influencer marketing and event marketing to achieve results http://www.buenavidamedia.com