How do I fix if Google is not loading in Iframe
The iframe is such a platform which allows users to use or embed a webpage within another web page and
If you are also such a user who is facing the same issue then you shall not be disappointed about its dysfunction. As the issue has arisen and you are clueless on how to resolve it then you can refer to the information mentioned further here.
Ways to Fix Google Not Loading in iFrame!
• The best way to get rid of this issue is that if you see trouble using Google in iFrame then you can try choosing another web browser like Mozilla Firefox, Opera mini, etc. Although, Google is also a user-friendly browser but can face issues when using iframe sometimes so for a change you can try another browser.
• If you find that Google is not loading then you can even try the steps stated below to fix Google not loading in iframe issue without hassle.
• From the windows search box, tap internet options.
• From the various options available, choose the first option, and then choose the security tab.
• Now here is the point where you need to choose any one option from the internet options displayed i.e. local intranet, internet, trusted, and restricted sites.
• In the next step, click on the custom button and proceed further.
• Scroll down to launch the files and programs option of an iframe and choose "Disable" if you need to remove those files completely.
• This can be done for each website that you visit and tap "OK" when you are done.
If the steps above did not help you with Google not loading in iframe issue then you can contact the customer support of Google who will be resolving your issue in a short period.