News By Tag
News By Place
Elite Capital International: Nasdaq Composite led market together with S&P 500 as Tech shares rises
Technology related shares surge has helped US stocks closed higher on today's session, as they continue to recover most of its losses from last weeks. Nasdaq's back-to-back sessions of advances has led the market higher.
Telsa climbed another 7% in today's session after its 12% jump yesterday… that is roughly 19% rebound in just two days. Even tech giants such as Facebook, Amazon, Netflix and Alphabet also posted gains.
Crude oil increased together with Treasuries while dollar has a little change.
Here are the main movements in Stock Market this Tuesday;
- Nasdaq Composite ended up with 133.67 points increased or 1.21% to 11,190.32, just before market session closes this Tuesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average is up with 2.27 points or 0.01% higher to 27,995.60.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index gained 0.7% to 370.96, the highest record yet in about two weeks.
- The yield on 10-year Treasuries is up by one basis point to 0.68%.
- Britain's 10-year yield appreciates two basis points to 0.217%.
- Germany's 10-year yield has increased about less than one basis point to -0.48%.
- Gold shortly fell around 1.13 points or 0.06% to $1,955.60 an ounce.
- Silver on the other side has slightly increased for less than 1 point or 0.03% to $27.16 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude climbed about 1.02 points or 2.74% to $38.28 per barrel.
- Brent crude also increased almost one point or 2.32% to $40.53 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index has no to little change at 93.12 per dollar.
- The euro dipped 0.2% to $1.1845, its first dump in a week.
- The Japanese yen appreciated 0.3% to 105.46 per dollar; its strongest yet in about two weeks.
For more updates in finances and stock market visit us at Elite Capital International Limited - https://elitecapitalinternational.com/
Elite Capital International Limited
Page Updated Last on: Sep 16, 2020