News By Tag
News By Place
What is Community Association Management?
In short, community association management is the overseeing of rental properties. Usually, this includes a team of property managers, along with real estate agents.
By: Coldwell Banker Paradise
A community association management firm or team is one that performs several functions. These include a number of critical hands on tasks, like the following responsibilities:
• Market analysis. This is the estimation of rental rates in order to determine market averages and norms.
• Marketing. This is the promotion of properties for rent and/or for sale.
• Tenant qualification. The screening of tenants to help ensure they have a good history and will pay promptly.
• Property maintenance. The management of property maintenance protocols, including repairs, upgrades, and more.
• Accounting. The quantifying of rental collections, operating expenses, and more.
• Property inspections. The inspection of properties, generally performed every quarter.
Plus, there are other roles and responsibilities community association management firms perform. That includes collecting rents, following up with late rental payments, renewing leases, evictions, and overseeing move ins and move outs, as well.
How Do Property Investors Benefit from a Property Management Team?
in real estate creates a "passive income." That's the line everyone has heard. Unfortunately, it's not nearly as "passive" as one would be led to believe. In fact, it's quite active and very hands on. Property investors that attempt to go the DIY route quickly learn just how difficult it is to do the job. (Which is often a full time job, rather than a part time, weekend type gig.)
The truth be told, a property management team will more than pay for itself. Not only in a monetary sense, but in time, effort, worry, frustration, and the huge, unpleasant learning curve. Summed up, a good, experienced property management group will do all the hard work and make the investments perform to their maximum earnings potential.
That's why it's so critical to work with such a firm, like Team Paradise Property Management in Vero Beach. They are a group of professionals who are intimately familiar with overseeing investment real estate, in many forms. They make the experience more profitable and stress free.
For more information about renting a home or selling your home, please contact Brendan Maughan and his team at http://teamparadisepropertymanagement.com/