Synergy Capital AM: Major Indices breaks the September hex after bagging new record high today
US stock market rejoices as major indices rose rapidly together with other equities around the globe after data showed private payrolls increased by 428,000 in August which impacted optimism on today's session.
By: Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited
The Dow rose after Coca-Cola and IBM rose 4% and 3.9%, respectively. However, Apple and Tesla both slid about 2% and 6% in order.
Treasuries and crude dipped while expensive minerals rose up.
Here are the main movements in the Global Stock Market this Wednesday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed up around 454.84 points or 1.59% to 29,100.50, recording a fresh new all-time high above 29k.
- Nasdaq Composite rose around 116.78 points or almost 1% to 12,056.44 which set a new all-time high above 12k.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index is up by 1.7%.
- The MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index appreciated around 0.2%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note slid about 2 basis points to 0.64%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond is down by 5 basis points to 1.37%.
- Germany's 10-year yield depreciated six basis points to -0.48%.
- Britain's 10-year yield just lost about six basis points to 0.23%.
- Gold depreciated quite a few around 30.17 points or 1.55% to $1,941.05 an ounce.
- Silver also loss today's session to almost 1 point or 3.05% to $27.38 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude is down about 1.25 points or 2.92% to $41.51 per barrel.
- Brent crude slid a few points to $44.49 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index is up by a few points to 92.80 per dollar.
- The euro dipped shortly about 0.6% to $1.1842.
- The Japanese yen is down a few points around 0.2% to 106.21 per dollar.
For now you may browse more on Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited https://synergycapitalam.com/
Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited