ATM Industry Association Launches New Membership Level to Industry During Economic Downturn
ATMIA understands our industry's circumstances this year. That's why we are offering a discounted membership - to help businesses gain access to the connections, knowledge and advocacy that can help them survive and thrive as we slowly emerge from this pandemic together.
By: ATM Industry Association
"Typically, we only extend a special membership offer once a year," said ATMIA Global Director, Finance & Member Services Sharon Lane. "But this is certainly not shaping up to be a 'typical' year and we wanted to do something special to provide extra support to members, just like we did during the financial crisis of 2008-2009."
The best offer ATMIA has ever put forward, this limited time membership represents a 60 percent discount from regular prices and is $100 less than the Small Business Level membership, but with more benefits.
• Access to ATMIA's volunteer-run committees (https://www.atmia.com/
• Participation in the ATM & Cash Revival Plan (https://www.atmia.com/
• The ability to add unlimited staff to receive vital industry updates including newsletters
• ATMIA's robust online vendor directory (https://www.atmia.com/
• The organizations must have member-to-member connection resource (https://www.atmia.com/
• Discounts to future ATMIA events (https://www.atmia.com/
• Critical industry education including white papers (https://www.atmia.com/
• Discounts on ATMIA Academy Certification and Training (https://www.atmia.com/
• Access to regional Advocacy Alerts (https://www.atmia.com/
• The ability to promote your business via posting of press releases (https://www.atmia.com/
"We understand our industry's circumstances this year," said Mike Lee, ATMIA CEO. "This new membership level will help businesses throughout the ATM industry to gain access to the connections, knowledge and advocacy that can help them survive and thrive as we slowly emerge from this pandemic together."
Available until December 31, 2020, the Start Up Membership Level is good for one year, from the date of joining. For more information about the new $500 ATMIA membership level, visit https://www.atmia.com/
Global Director, Finance & Member Services