New 4-Channel EV-4 Expert Vibro from Delphin
By: CAS Dataloggers
The EV-4 can operate as a stand-alone device recording to internal memory to capture both transient and periodic data. Integrated comparators and digital inputs allow flexible triggering including the ability to record pre- and post-event data. The EV-4 is equipped with powerful FPGA technology with digital signal processing software that provides extensive onboard intelligence for calculations, logic, and vibration analysis. Measurement data is evaluated "on the fly" with digital outputs being switched within milliseconds in the event of limit value violations.
• 24 Bit A/D for high-resolution measurements
• Support for voltage, IEPE, or shaft vibration sensors
• 4 Analog outputs
• 8 Digital outputs
• Programmable anti-alias filtering
• Up to 14 GB of local non-volatile memory
• Support for USB, NFS, CIFS data storage and FTP/SFTP file transfer
• Gigabit Ethernet interface, optional 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
• RS-232, RS-485, CAN, MODBUS RTU, MODBUS TCP, and PROFIBUS Interfaces
Data captured by the EV-4 can be displayed on a PC using Delphin's ProfiSignal software. Even large volumes of historical data are easy to analyze – Profsignal has been optimized to enable large data volumes to be easily processed online. For on-line applications live data can be streamed to a PC via a GB Ethernet or WiFi interface and data recorded in the device's internal storage can be easily downloaded and analyzed offline.
The Delphin Expert Vibro is designed especially for applications that require the high-speed acquisition of periodic vibration signals including:
• Shaft vibration monitoring and analysis
• Machine and housing vibrations
• Combustion chamber vibration monitoring
• Gearbox analysis
• Roller bearing monitoring and bearing damage diagnostics
• Mobile vibration measurement
• Air gap monitoring
For more information on the new Delphin EV-4, or to find the ideal solution for your application-
(800) 956-4437 visit us at https://www.dataloggerinc.com.