Grandma's Classic Christmas Desserts
By: Temple Display
Holiday Rum Balls
• 2 cups confectioners' sugar
• 1/4 cup baking cocoa
• 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, finely crushed
• 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
• 1/2 cup light corn syrup
• 1/4 cup rum
• Additional confectioners' sugar
• In a large bowl, mix confectioners' sugar and cocoa until blended. Add crushed wafers and walnuts; toss to combine. In another bowl, mix corn syrup and rum; stir into wafer mixture.
• Shape into 1-in. balls. Roll in additional confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container.
Brought to you by: https://www.tasteofhome.com/
Let Temple Display help make this your BEST Holiday Season Ever. From larger than life Animated Christmas Trees Synced to Music, to adorable Lighted Displays (https://www.templedisplay.com/