Biz Coach: Risk Management for Investors in Stocks
With the Dow Jones, NASDAQ and S&P 500 all riding high, Biz Coach Terry Corbell provides tips to minimize the risks for new investors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
By: The Biz Coach
"If you're a new investor and take the right precautions, now is a great time for you to capitalize in the stock market," adds the profit professional.
"With the exception of sectors, like hospitality and travel adversely affected by COVID-19, the economy under President Trump has strong underpinnings for 2021," he asserts.
The Biz Coach predicts corporate earnings will continue to grow once Americans get the coronavirus vaccine because the outbreak also accelerated technologically driven change.
So for new investors to minimize risk, The Biz Coach provides eight precautions:
• Evaluate your needs and goals
• Decide whether to invest doing-it-yourself hire a financial planner
• Decide how long you're able to invest
• Research fees and charges
• Write your plan
• Know how a company operates, its competitive position, its long-term prospects and whether it improves lives
• Diversify your investments in the right mutual funds
• Keep a long-term view and don't engage in self doubt – avoid trading over-activity
In a published paper, he also offers tips on dealing with other important
• Choosing the right mutual funds
• Discerning P/E ratios
• S&P 500 and NASDAQ trending sky-high
• Big tech
• Avoiding narcissistic CEO-led companies
• Focusing on companies that are strong in HR training
• How to stay current in your investment strategies
To see full explanations in his paper, visit: "Investing Principles for New Investors to Minimize Risk," at https://bizcoachinfo.com/
About The Biz Coach Terry Corbell
With proven solutions for maximum profits, Terry Corbell is a business-performance consultant. He is a profit professional with more than 30 years experience — has been a full-service, confidential business-performance consultant since 1992.
His clients have ranged from high-tech to professional service firms, and for the public sector.
At The Biz Coach (https://bizcoachinfo.com), his business-coaching topics include Marketing/Sales, Human Resources, Operations, Planning, Finance, Tech, Career Tips, Leadership and Public Policy.
As a business resource, the site also provides breaking-business video reports on events and trends from The Wall Street Journal, CNBC and other world-class news sources.