LoginRadius CIAM Announces Consent Management Launch
LoginRadius integrates consent management tools to support GDPR and to protect data flows for Eu people
It is best to characterize LoginRadius Consent Management in the sense of GDPR as a technical solution that helps businesses develop safe, personalized customer relations. It provides consumers an option for tracking and managing access while keeping the confidential data at zero risk.
LoginRadius lets businesses get a clear picture of what they are doing with the Eu people info. In the case of a security breach, consumers are notified according to the requirements set out in the GDPR.
Key Features of the LoginRadius Consent Management
• It includes data security control , data recovery, in-transit and resting, and a certified third-party BCDR system that is audited.
• This enables versatility in consent form design, modification, arrangement and duplication, and offers user-friendly event-based experience for new and existing users.
• Customers have the right to authorize, disallow, download, remove and change the data.
• It provides a single API, with a rich unified user profile, for accessing and handling customer data across all systems.
• Their consent registry is intended to act as a trustworthy database and a common source of truth for all data collection dependent on customer consent.
"The current compliance requirements are a big step forward for individuals who have concerns about their personal data. By rapidly embracing innovative business models and improving the consumer experiences of their products, businesses can create trust in the digital economy," said Deepak Gupta, CTO and co-founder of LoginRadius.
"We've become a CIAM network ready for GDPR. Companies will use this opportunity to improve the way they do business in the EU," he said.
The LoginRadius Consent Management enables the implementation of GDPR regulations in an environment that is straightforward, succinct, transparent and easily understandable.
LoginRadius is a leading Client Identity and Access Management (CIAM) cloud-based application that secures more than one billion user identities worldwide. The LoginRadius Identity System empowers businesses and government agencies to manage customer identities efficiently, have a consistent digital interface and comply with all relevant data protection regulations, such as compliance with EU GDPR and CCPA.
For more information visit https://www.loginradius.com/