Eight Shapiro Bieging Barber Otteson Lawyers Named to 2021 Best Lawyers® List
Shapiro Bieging Barber Otteson LLP announced today that eight of the firm's attorneys have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. In addition, Of Counsel Tom Bieging has been named 2021 "Lawyer of the Year"
By: Shapiro Bieging Barber Otteson LLP
In addition to the Best Lawyers list, the firm also announced that Of Counsel Tom Bieging has been recognized by Best Lawyers (https://www.bestlawyers.com)
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year," making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments.
The attorneys on the Best Lawyers list, year first selected, and the practice areas for which they are being recognized are:
• Duncan E. Barber (2019) - Commercial Litigation
• I. Thomas Bieging (2007) - Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Litigation, Financial Services Regulation Law, and Litigation - Banking and Finance
· Garth A. Gersten (2007) - Insurance Law
• Stephen B. Shapiro (2013) - Insurance Law
• Lisa Shimel (2021) - Real Estate Law
• John C. Leininger (2021) - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
• F. John Podvin (2014) - Financial Services Regulation Law
• Kevin T. Schutte (2021) - Commercial Litigation
About Shapiro Bieging Barber Otteson LLP
With offices in Denver, Colorado and Dallas, Texas, Shapiro Bieging Barber Otteson LLP is a law firm committed to providing its clients with knowledgeable, responsive and cost-effective representation in the areas of financial services, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring, insolvency, and insurance coverage. Founded in 2001 by former partners of national and regional law firms, the firm provides financial institutions, companies, and individuals with legal counsel in a broad range of commercial litigation, business, and regulatory matters. Many of the firm's attorneys have been recognized nationally for their industry-leading work.
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. Nearly 108,000 leading attorneys globally are eligible to vote, and Best Lawyers received more than 13 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas around the world.