News By Tag
News By Location
Elite Capital International: S&P 500 broke new record high, regaining declines cause by Covid19
Nasdaq Composite and S&P 500 both ended up another record high on today's market session, while the Dow failed to follow suit. For S&P 500 it has been a week of rallying and struggles before successfully breaking its February 2020 record high.
Tech giant has yet again led the session higher today. Amazon shares burst up more than 4% leading other tech names higher. Alphabet raised its share to 2.6% while Facebook gained 0.5%. Netflix is up by 2% while both Apple and Microsoft appreciated more than 0.5%.
Gold rebound big time on today's session, bringing up its price to its record high of 2,000 dollar an ounce. Crude ended up mixed while treasuries remained no change.
Here are the main movements on Global Stock Market this Tuesday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average dipped second time this week about 66.84 points lower or 0.24% to 27,778.07.
- The S&P 500 climbed up with 7.78 points increased or 0.23% to 3,389.77. Successfully break new record high from its February 2020 level.
- The Nasdaq Composite advanced with 81.12 points higher or 0.73% to 11,210.84. Marking another record high with 200 points higher than 11,000.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index dipped 0.6%.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index rose 0.5%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note has no to little change at 0.68%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond remained at 1.415%.
- Britain's 10-year yield gained almost one basis point to 0.219%.
- Germany's 10-year yield dropped one basis point to -0.46%.
- Gold climbed up about 22.13 points higher or 1.10% to $2,005.29 an ounce.
- Silver also increased with 0.54 point gain or 1.93% to $27.89 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude has no to little change to $42.89 per barrel.
- Brent crude gained a bit about almost one point higher to $45.46 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index dipped quite a bit at $92.30.
- The Japanese yen raised 0.6% higher to 105.39 per dollar.
- The euro is up by 0.5% to $1.1934.
For more updates in finances and stock market visit us at Elite Capital International Limited - https://elitecapitalinternational.com/
Elite Capital International Limited