Therapeutic Guardian Gel Socks for Antifungal Nail Barrier developed by USA podiatrist
Socks with silicone gel help to relieve joint pain, pressure points, and other foot problems caused by bunions, arthritis, gout, toenail fungus reinfection and more. Comfortable with or without shoes.
By: Revus LLC
Silicone gel socks are used in both non-medical and medical applications.
The number of diabetes patients and patients with toenail fungus are increasing. This is resulting in the increased demand for diabetic gel socks and Guardian Gel socks for antifungal nail barrier. Silicone socks keep the feet dry, decreasing the risk of a foot injury. Guardian Gel socks have a special silicone cup over toes to help toenail fungus recurring.
Gel socks are growing in popularity as an alternative to creams and lotions, which could be hard to use while traveling. These socks provide hydration. Guardian Gel socks contain a unique combination of ingredients such as eucalyptus and tea tree oil, imbedded in fabric with inner fabric copper infused, keep feet dry which helps to reduce blisters, calluses and prevent recurrent nail fungus. Soft silicone cushioning over toes helps to protect feet and provides extra shock absorption in high impact.
Silicone Gel Socks Benefits:
* Silicone over toes embedded into two layers of sock fabric and infused with eucalyptus and tea tree oil for added moisturizing, aromatherapy and antifungal toenails effect.
* Cushion for painful bunions and hammertoes or curlie toes, thus preventing painful blisters and wounds as well as provide barrier for fungus transfer from shoes to toenails and back, thus prevents cross contamination during treatment and recurrent fungal reinfection from previously infected shoes.
Silicone gel socks developed by podiatrist to help her patients protect their feet from unwanted fungus during and after treatment as shoes are all infected too. If toenails infected by fungus, normal socks don't provide Barrier during and after treatment and patients often incur reinfection. Shoes can never fully be cleaned from fungus, but socks can. Wearing Guardiangel socks is recommended to keep toenails safe.
* Arch support compressive band, target arch cushioning and comfort, adding non-slip effect.
* No-slip cuff compression is comfortable and non-restrictive for maximum mobility, gradual cuff compression 15-20 mmHg help prevent leg and foot pain, boost circulation.
* Copper infused inner sock layer prevents moisture entrapment and excessive sweating, provide antifungal properties.
* Flat toe seams reduce irritation.
* Silicone cup over toes infused with Eucalyptus and Tea tree oil.
* Machine wash and Dry on Low temperatures
* Save money, the cost of nail fungus treatment is up to $1,000-2000 month
* Longevity of fungus treatment from 4 month to 1-2 years
* Possible damaged liver complications
Visit website: https://www.siliconeline.com