News By Tag
News By Location
Redwood Capital Management Limited: Stocks ended mixed after a good rally, Gold and crude both fell
Major indices have closed today's session mixed, after concern on the coronavirus pandemic is slowing the economy's recovery and so with the talks about governments stimulus package may reach its dead end.
S&P 500 closed this week's trading failing to break another all-time high three times. Nasdaq also dipped while The Dow jumps up.
Here are the main movements in the Global Stock Market this Friday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Averages has climbed up with 34.78 points or 0.12% to 27,913.50.
- The Nasdaq Composite dipped a bit losing about 23.20 points or 0.21% to 11,019.30.
- The MSCI All-Country World Index fell 0.3% to 569.30, the biggest fall in a week.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note was flat at around 0.706%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond was also little changed at 1.428%.
- Germany's 10-year yield decreased one basis point to -0.42%.
- Gold fell short again after just having a comeback yesterday. Down by 6.90 points or 0.35% to $1,944.59 an ounce.
- Silver is also down by almost 1 point or 3.35% to $26.48 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude dipped around 0.54% to $42.01 per barrel. Its second consecutive loss for this week.
- Brent crude decreased by 0.36% to $44.80 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index depreciated by 0.15% to $93.10.
- The Japanese yen advances with 0.3% change to 106.60 per dollar, marking its biggest gain for more than two weeks.
- The euro increased with 0.2% change to $1.1839.
For now you may browse more on Redwood Capital Management Limited -https://redwoodcapitalmanagementltd.com/
Redwood Capital Management Limited