Resmark Systems' WaiverSign Excels with Changing COVID Demands Thanks to Innate Flexibility
Thanks to its intuitive design, this system is meeting a myriad of online waiver (https://www.waiversign.com/
Following is a Q&A with Kate Tucker, WaiverSign's Business Development Manager, concerning this system's dynamic flexibility.
1) What is integral to the platform that allows WaiverSign to be flexible for use beyond liability waivers?
WaiverSign is fully customizable. An example is the ability to offer clients check boxes and even the ability to ask a question where you can have several answers. It can be programmed where the user can just select one answer. I've seen this come into play with specific COVID waivers with business owners presenting COVID symptoms and asking their clients/customers to select any symptoms they've been exhibiting or if they've been exposed to someone with COVID.
2) What are the more popular features of the platform now coming into play?
3) How is it being used as a COVID screening tool?
4) How is WaiverSign being used for photo releases?
5) What are some other "surprises" as regard to applications that appear to be meeting COVID-driven needs?
6) What are some other surprising ways the WaiverSign platform is being used by cheerleading groups, personal trainers, salons/spas and others?
7) Have you had to "tweak" the platform to meet different demands not originally anticipated?
8) Do these new uses change the way you are marketing WaiverSign?.
9) Does Resmark Systems have another product in the works based on the changes and demand?
For the full Q&A see: https://mailchi.mp/
For more information, visit https://www.waiversign.com/
About Resmark Systems
The premier marketing and reservation software platform for tour and activity providers was founded in 2005 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Resmark Systems offers comprehensive tour operator software created by tour operators (about:blank)
Media Contact Widness & Wiggins PR:
Dave Wiggins: 720.301.3822 / email@example.com (about:blank)
Widness & Wiggins PR